27 November 2012

are you mad or am i mad?

the current obsessions playlist (female artists version):

1. "skinny love" - birdy 
2. "never let me go" - florence and the machine
3. "ride" - lana del rey
4. "figure 8" - elie goulding 
5.  "tell me why" - M.I.A
6. "deep red bells" - neko case 
7. "to be with you" - the honey trees
8. "china doll" - dear prudence 
9. "steal his heart" - emily and the woods
10. "mariposas" - zahara  





"I was a very unusual girl, my mother told me I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and wavering as the ocean. And if I said that I didn't plan for it to turn out this way, I'd be lying  because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone, who had nothing, who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to a point that I couldn't even talk about and pushed me into a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me" ~ Lana Del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment